Brindle Products has maintained a cost-effective edge by building our service capabilities to match the needs of our customers. It allows us to better serve your needs from low run quantities and up, to oversized projects and custom work.
To better serve the Western states, in 2010 we established Brindle Texas, Inc. located in Bowie, Texas.
- Fiber and CO2 CNC Lasers can cut material up to 1" thick
- CNC rotary punches with a capacity up to .375"
- A variety of CNC press brakes
- A wide range of capacities to fit your requirements
- Aluminum, steel, and stainless steel with MIG, TIG and spot welding capability
Drilling & Sawing
- A wide range of sizes, types and capacities for your needs
- Capacity up to 6’ long, 12-gauge material
Blasting & Finishing
- Commercial blast booth, two commercial paint booths, E-coat and powder coating services available
Design & Engineering
- Utilizing the latest CAD software for metal fabrication industry